You don’t plant a church or start a nonprofit because you love paperwork and details.
You step out in faith because you see a need and sense a calling. The challenge is, those administrative duties are still there and can be a major distraction. Especially if it is not your gifting and you have limited time, people, resources, money and energy. Wouldn’t you prefer to put your time towards pursuing the vision God has given you rather than keeping up with paperwork?
Here are some of the benefits to using our services:
- The organization receives the services of a full-time, highly skilled professional for the cost of a part-time employee with minimal skills.
- Many times, faster growth is achieved earlier, giving the church plant critical momentum with which to break the small church barrier.
- We can set-up and manage information systems, providing the pastor or leadership with critical information at the right time.
- We can maintain financial and payroll records and produce required reports in a format that makes sense. We often observe trends or ask questions to highlight potential pitfalls before they happen.
- Because we work with several organizations, we can research and supervise the implementation of cost-effective promotional and logistical solutions.
- Pastors, evangelists, visionaries and creative worship leaders are freed to function in the areas of their giftedness rather than get distracted by details.
- The Kingdom wins!